Senior Retreat Information Sheet
“LOOKING BACK, LOOKING FORWARD”
Departs Monday, March 30 @7:30 a.m. – Returns Tuesday, March 31 @ approx. 2:00 p.m.
Cost: $60 (non-refundable)
Registration: Sign up Online – MDCHS Website – Must complete all Steps to be considered registered!!!!
Note: The final day to submit registrations for the retreat is Friday, February 28. After February 28, no registrations will be taken.
- Signed MDCHS permission slip/behavior contract – any special diet needs or medicine MUST be listed – an extra $25 will be charged for those who have special diets and fail to inform us
- $60 payment
Monday, March 30:
- All students must meet by Mater Dei Parish (new church) by 7:30 a.m. Late students risk being left behind. You need to eat breakfast beforehand.
- All bags will be submitted for a bag check before boarding the bus. Please do not attempt to bring banned items on the retreat.
- Cars can be left on campus in the front student parking lot overnight.
Tuesday, March 31:
- We will return to campus around 2:00 p.m. Students are dismissed at this time. They are asked not to return to campus and interrupt classes in progress.
What to bring:
- Good Attitude!
- Warm clothes-layers, coat/jacket – it will be cold at night!
Note: improper, immodest, or any other revealing clothing not appropriate for physical activities or sitting on the floor. Also, do not wear clothing that looks like, or is, your pajamas the morning of the retreat. You will be asked to change!
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Towel/Toiletries/personal items
- Refillable water bottle-very important! – you will get dehydrated if you don’t drink water!
What not to bring:
- CD/iPod/Radio/DVD player/illegal items/anything against school policies
- This is a no cell phone retreat! It is a good time to “unplug” yourself from technology and focus on God and friends rather than “status” updates. We will collect all cell phones at the beginning of the retreat and return them to you at the end of the retreat. Regular cameras are allowed.
In case of emergency please contact: Camp Whispering Winds (760) 765-1600
Questions: If you have any questions prior to the retreat, please call Mr. Schnitzius at 619-423-2121 (262) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org